This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12secv6?? Quick ??

hey umm if this belongs in exhaust then you can move it and sorry for putting it here but i know your in here alot so anyways. On your edlebrok exhaust is it 3" from the cat back to were it goes into the muffler and then 2 2.5" pipes come out of the muffler?? Also what size does the stock Y pipe go into the STOCK CAT ?? I wanna get a high flow cat and the catback so i need the sizes of both and i figured you were the most competant person to answer this. But if anyone else feels inclined please help. This graduation money is burning a hole in my pocket !!!! :D Thanks alot
    AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

the stock pipe is 2 1/4 but you can easily put 2 1/2 high flow cat.
    the rest i cant answer for him cause me no sabe.
    i have heard a few V6s with 3 in all the way back from the cat and i liked it.
    i myself will never be happy with my sound.
    6s.......under the hood or under the belt, they just dont cut it.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>wolf speaking like 12secv6:
      Sorry guy's I can't answer any questions for awile. I went to my house in vermont,and I'm gone till thursday at 6 pm <hr></blockquote>

I do a good impression of james ;)
      http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...=3&t=000726&p=

I have no clue on his exhuast tho,sorry
      Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        2 days ago
      • ssms5411
        Little work today
        by ssms5411
        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
        2 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X