True dual exhaust idea all inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True dual exhaust idea all inside.

If any of you have seen my temp exhaust setup you'll get a better idea of what im talking about, (a few posts down, you'll see it) now i have to make a decision of what to do with my exhaust and the thought of true duals crossed my mind. Now i've heard a few people say it sounds like crap now the only reason my car sounds good now is because it dumps before the rear axle, and i think the problem is people are doing trual dual setups going all the way over the axle and back to duals. I think if they dumped before the axle both of them it would sound pretty good. I have a single muffler on the ypipe right now and it sounds awesome, i can rev it up and hit the rev limiter without any raspiness what so ever. I could imagine two mufflers on there it would sound really good I think. I would just turn my y pipe into an H pipe basically using the existing Y. I just don't want to mess the y pipe up, of course i'd get it professional done, a pic of what the dumps would look like can be seen on my car page, they would jsut be pushed a little farther back. I probably won't do it, but the idea tossed around is a pretty good one.

me and my friends are doing my ture dual this summer. we are designing it and building it this summer.

http://www.laneswheels.com/custom_duals.html

I am gonna use 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 inch pipeing with dual cats and two 16" morso spiral pro bullet mufflers and a x-pipe
    <b><a href=\"http://www.sick-sixx.com\" target=\"_blank\">SICK-SIXX MEMBER</a></b><br />NA 14.345 with a 1.863 60 foot<br />Nitrous 13.03@99.5 with a 1.63 60 foot<br /><br />2000 Camaro 3.8L A4: USE TO HAVE Comp Cam 210/220 .535/.547 113lsa 111 I/C, Port and Polished Heads, NX Wet Kit 100 Shot, CPRA made by CP, RK Sport Headers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X