Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this fit our cars?

http://www.customracer.com/camaro_induction.html

scroll down to the throttle bodys. it is the BBK 80mm throttle body.
    will that fit a 2001 V6?
    2001 Black Camaro<br /><br /><br />I have no clue how i beat you.....maybe your car is slow.<br /><br />Whisper lid, SSRA, Pacesetter Headers, Carsound 3\" Cat, SLP Loudmouth, BMR strut brace, black ZR-1 rims, Xenon kit

nope.. not easaly..

ls1 intakes are centered.. ours are kinda offset..

Comment

but wouldnt it just replace our throttle body?
      2001 Black Camaro<br /><br /><br />I have no clue how i beat you.....maybe your car is slow.<br /><br />Whisper lid, SSRA, Pacesetter Headers, Carsound 3\" Cat, SLP Loudmouth, BMR strut brace, black ZR-1 rims, Xenon kit

Comment

i dont even know what you meen by that.. its like this.. where the **'s are is where then inelt to the TB is on the lid..

ls1

|----|**|----|

|--|**|------|

ours sit to the side a little..

Comment

ur talking about where the inlet on the lid is...i know it is offset a but but so is our throttle body....so wouldnt this throttle body just replace the stock one?

Comment

you would have to get a custom intake manifold too since that is also not centered and the TB connects to it. so the answer is no. the lid made for the v6 is fine though, dont worry about any small difference that package offers for the v8 guys.
            2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

You'd have to look at the bolt patterns.
              Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

It will not be a direct fit...Also out throttle bodies get coolant flowing into them from the intake manifold, whereas the LS1 TB you are looking at gets the coolant from lines that run in and out of the sides of the TB. It would not be worth the hassle IMO.
                <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X