Pacesetter ypipe bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacesetter ypipe bolts

What are the dimensions of the bolts that come with the headers for the ypipe?? Too lazy to search and can't find my sheet that came with the headers lol.
    00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

its a 1/2" head, dont know about the threads or length though

Comment

i dont think its 1/2" i think its 1/4"
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
        i dont think its 1/2" i think its 1/4"
        I don't need think. I need someone with the equipment list for the pacesetter headers to tell me exactly what it is lol.
        00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

well my equipment list doesnt say but when i got new ones, i had to get 1/4" and they were the exact same size except for the extra thread ;)
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
            well my equipment list doesnt say but when i got new ones, i had to get 1/4" and they were the exact same size except for the extra thread ;)
            Then that isn't think ;) You know, be more confident haha

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X