Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 LT1 MAF

Hey guys,

I've performed a search, but they really only pertain to LS1 MAFs.

I have a 94 Trans Am LT1 mass air flow sensor that I'd like to put on the V8. Reason being, my car is running rich. Ever since I ported/polished my throttle body, it's been a little rich, rough idle on start-up (this is with my MAF screen in, too).

I was wondering, since I can relocate the LT1 MAF to a straight area of the intake so that the readings are accurate, is this doable? I'm guessing a MAFT+ box would be required, and I'd remove the old MAF sensor from the existing TB unit and seal the hole. Or should I keep my existing MAF/TB combo, and just use the MAFT+ to calibrate my existing MAF sensor to read correctly again?
    \'97 Camaro: GN Turbo w/intercooler, 3.42s w/ Auburn HD posi, Bulletproof 4L60E-HD, stage II shift kit, Vette servo, MSD Ign, K&N, Ported TB/MAF, 3\" FlowMaster, 160* thermo, HPTuners v1.6

id skip the maft and go to a safc more options bout 100-150 more but can give u a better n/a tune than the maf box. id stick with the stocker if your goin to use a safc.
    2004 srt4 few goodies<br />13.3 @ 103.4

Comment

Any places online that cater to the L36 in particular that carry it?
      \'97 Camaro: GN Turbo w/intercooler, 3.42s w/ Auburn HD posi, Bulletproof 4L60E-HD, stage II shift kit, Vette servo, MSD Ign, K&N, Ported TB/MAF, 3\" FlowMaster, 160* thermo, HPTuners v1.6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X