how do you do the egr mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you do the egr mod?

is it blocking off where it connects to the intake and somewhere else? is it worth it? couldn't find anything under search, but i know some people have done it. thanks! [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
    95 Med Quasar Blue Camaro M5<br />-free ram air scoop<br />-removed silencer/cut airbox<br />-slp air temp module<br />-tb bypass<br />-160* thermostat<br />-underdrive pulleys<br />-installed my own t-tops! best mod yet!

The EGR mod is for LS1s, your EGR doesn't really affect your performance. In fact, EGR goes to 0% when you floor it.
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

ya, i saw that one for the ls1, but i thought i remember something about putting a plate to close off where the egr hose connects to the intake and/or exhaust on our cars. i also remember someone saying it wasn't worth it, but i was just checking! if it's a free mod, i'll try it! [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
      95 Med Quasar Blue Camaro M5<br />-free ram air scoop<br />-removed silencer/cut airbox<br />-slp air temp module<br />-tb bypass<br />-160* thermostat<br />-underdrive pulleys<br />-installed my own t-tops! best mod yet!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X