Powershot cleaning time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powershot cleaning time!

Welp all the blue has gone away from my poor little Holley Powershot (aww) and its time for a cleaning.

Has anyone cleaned their powershot yet? I'm using the powershot kit since I don't want a red filter [img]smile.gif[/img] . Does anyone have any cleaning tips??

Thanks guys!
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

I don't have an answer for you but when you say you don't want a red filter, are you saying K&N oil will work as well on the powershot?

I ask because I was thinking about getting a powershot to replace my old nasty K&N but I still have 2 recharging kits.

Comment

Yes K&N Oil works fine on a powershot, but it makes the filter red :D

If you don't care, and some people just don't, then use the K&N stuff!

I care [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Holley fits the airbox like a charm too :D

What sucks is, right now the only holley air filter cleaning kits I can find are at thunderracing.com and theyre $10 + $7 shipping :/
      2002 5-spd NBM Camaro

Comment

Since thunderracing (the only supplier of the stuff) is out, I'm gonna use this stuff instead.

Anyone think it wont work?
        http://www.slponline.com/view_produc...&SHOWEMAIL=Off

I think it'll be fine. If K&N oil and Holley oil are compatible, this stuff probably is too [img]smile.gif[/img] And hey, it comes in a handy dandy spray can!
        2002 5-spd NBM Camaro

Comment

Just like you said... it is pretty much the same thing and should work fine (if I was in your situation I'd use that SLP spray cleaner if I couldn't get the holley stuff)
          <b>Sean: 1994 Camaro daily driver</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X