• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt or anyone who has a rumbler!!!

when yall say the rumbler is loud how do you mean

close to a v8= deep tone nice smooth sound

or my magnaflow on my V6= like a dman screaming import in high rpms

no dont get me wrong the magnaflow sounds good at idle but anything higher i hate so basically is the rumbler loud like my magnaflow loud or liek a v8 thanks
    p.s.sorry if confusing
    1999 Firebird 3.8 Chamelon<br /><br />MagnaFlow Catback<br /><br />Devon

It still sounds like a V6 to me and probably most any other car nut. It's is the actual volume that is loud. Yes, at idle it has a very mean "Rumble" to it, but at wide open throttle it will get pretty loud. I think it sounds better than any other catback for our cars I've heard until after 4000rpm's, where I don't like any of them. It's just real hard to make our cars sound GOOD up there.
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

i know you are partial to the rumbler but forget about the price for a minute which 1 would be better the rumbler or the loudmouth

Comment

Originally posted by therock:
        i know you are partial to the rumbler but forget about the price for a minute which 1 would be better the rumbler or the loudmouth
        rumbler, LM is REALLY RICEY
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

rumbler owns. trust me it mellows out after a bit. it sounds great, and really isnt as loud as some would have u beleive. i love it. u will love the performance, mpg gains and sound. its deep. yes it sounds like an 8 for a lot of the rev range. even when u rev it (after it burns in) all the way up to 4500 rpms theres no rasp, it just sounds like a high pitched 8. but it will amaze you. its good i recommend it
          V-SEX!<br /><br />intake/exhaust ;)<br />plenty appearence<br /><br />Within my grasp: 14\'s :)

Comment

ok so the rumbler is 225 i belive without the tips becuase i want to keep my tips i have on right know what all would i need to isntall it or have a shop install it im lanning on getting a high flow cat and if igured i might as well change my exhaust now so has anybody heard the magnaflow and the rumbler the one clip i heard of the rumbler sound a lout rapser than my magnaflow but alout of people tell me im wrong

Comment

soundclips do it no justice. beleive me u wont be disapointed
              V-SEX!<br /><br />intake/exhaust ;)<br />plenty appearence<br /><br />Within my grasp: 14\'s :)

Comment

Just_Bat....Are you trying to take my job?? :D
                <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Yea I have the loudmouth, and yea it gets pretty damn ricey, but VERY LOUD! I wish I had just got the rumbler instead but... we all make mistakes right Matt?
                  I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Originally posted by OneQuickV6:
                    I think it sounds better than any other catback for our cars I've heard until after 4000rpm's, where I don't like any of them. It's just real hard to make our cars sound GOOD up there.
                    At least he is honest, I can't stand people who say their exhaust never gets raspy, they ALL do above 4-4500. I wouldent hesitate to buy from an honest company like this, and it seems to get good reviews.

Cp

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X