pacesetter headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacesetter headers

hello, Im looking to put headers on my 95 3.4L camaro and after doing a few various searches, i think ill be getting the pacesetter headers. however, i read that there were issues with these heads not lining up properly on the passenger side. Has anyone purchased these heads recently that can vouch that they are now correct? The new ones should have a 2 piece y-pipe i believe. Also, is it really worth it to drop another hundred bucks to get the ceramic coating? Thanks for the info.

Phill
    Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

SEARCH has the answers to all your questions, you should try it.
    Mods List:FREE ram air mod,FREE air lid smoothing mod,Air silencer removal,K&N Filter,Magna Flow Exhaust. cat delete, 3.42 + lsd.2600 stall tc,alto red eagle complete tranny rebuild.

Comment

They'll line up, but no headers will be "easy" to install. And yes, the coating is definately worth the money. My friend's got an LT1, and he didn't get CC... You should see em now, and the heat... Go coated.
      94 Firebird 3.4 - RIP<br />97 Firebird 3.8 - In the works

Comment

"and after doing a few various searches"
        i did perform some searches but saw nothing that clarified if pacesetter has fixed their alignment problem. the searches were what made me aware of the problem in the first place. however i shall look again to verify that i didnt do anything. but in anycase, does anyone actually know about whether or not the new versions have been released and if mounting is an issue?
        Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

my y-pipe doesn't line up right. the exhaust shop said the pipe is bent wrong. got the car back and it leaks pretty bad.

get the ceramic coating, it's worth it. 99v6cam didn't get the coating and his headers take forever to cool off. we crawled up under mine and they cooled off right away.
          94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X