Poll: catback systems & gas mileage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: catback systems & gas mileage

Hey this is a question for anyone who has upgraded their exhaust to a catback system (any brand). All I want to know is... did you experience better gas mileage after the catback was put in?
    <b>Sean: 1994 Camaro daily driver</b>

ofcourse, you get from point A to point B alot quicker with an aftermarket exhaust :D
    Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

you will not get a true answer because of the fact that when you hear your car growl the first time you will be wot alot more [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
      1995 trans am

Comment

I haven't seen any isgnificant difference at all, but my mileage is getting high too, so both could cancel each other out

Comment

i noticed a good increase in gas mileage
          2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

Here is an equation that was figured out by a wise man many many moons ago

Any mod that improves gas mileage...

Add gas mileage + Added foot poundage to accelerator = no change in gas mileage but you get there louder and faster and thats all that matters.

I have take 1 interstae trip like 200 miles each way and got READY FOR THIS 35 mpg !!!! i have SLP CAI and 2.5" back from the cat.
            [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
            AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X