Exhaust???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust???

What is the pipe called that connects the 2 manifolds to the cat converter with the y pipe??? Does anyone know where to buy one??? How much do they cost??? I need this info asap because that pipe is real screwed up and I just ordered my NOS kit. I need a good exhaust system to handle it. Thanks in advance
    2001 Sunset Orange Camaro A4<br />Best times:<br />N/A--14.3<br />60\'--1.98<br />NOS 125--????

Huh? The pipe that connects the manifolds to the cat IS the y-pipe.
    \'94 Camaro 3.4<br />\"No, Starvin Marvin. That\'s my pot pie.\"

Comment

Im sorry i prolly confused all yall. I mean the pipe between the y pipe and the manifolds.
      2001 Sunset Orange Camaro A4<br />Best times:<br />N/A--14.3<br />60\'--1.98<br />NOS 125--????

Comment

oh gees
        <b>99\' Black Camaro SS</b> <br />M6/T-Tops - SLPLid w/K&N | Hurst Billet Plus w/ LSS | EGR Mod<p>Black 97\' Camaro T-Tops (RIP)

Comment

This is how the exhaust system is laid out

Engine --&gt; Manifolds --&gt; Ypipe --&gt; Cat --&gt; Spipe --&gt; Ipipe --&gt; Axle Crossover --&gt; Muffler --&gt; tip(s)

There isnt anything between the manifold and the Y pipe, that IS the Y pipe as stated above.
          2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
          Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Thanks... Where can i buy one??? Prefferably a higher flowing one then the one i have.

Comment

Have an exhaust shop make you one. There is no high flow ones available. It is just a tube that connects into a catalytic converter.
              2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

This is how the exhaust system is laid out...

http://childprodigy.dhs.org/exhaust/diagram.swf
                2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

If ur running nos you might as well go for either RK Sport or CIA headers along with a high flow cat. The RK sport ones come with the y-pipe which is plenty big enough.
                  1996 Camaro 3.8L A4<br />*RK Sport Headers, RT High Flow Cat, B&B Tri-Flo Catback w/Quad Tips<br />*17\" Camaro SS Rims w/Firestone Firehawk SZ50 EP (275/40/17 Front, 285/40/17 Rear)<br />*SLP Speedometer Recalibrator<br />*American Sports Car SS Style Hood, Painted Green Disc Calipers and Drum Shells<br />*Charcoal Leather Interior

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X