flowmaster muffler install?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flowmaster muffler install?

just curious, i want just the muffler, i have the slp dual/dual tips, question #1 where's the best place to get the muffler? a muffler shop, from flowmaster themselves(if they do that), ebay or somewhere else? question #2 could a friend and i do it or should i take it somewhere to get done? and if i take it somewhere whats the usual running rate for a muffler install? any help would be great, im gonna call a few places in the morning to get some prices. thanks in advance...

merlin
    2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

C&C Tire and Muffler, off of I35N exit judson, in live oak. Go to the train tracks right before Randolph AFB, turn left, then turn left again at the 2nd stoplight. Big yellow building, you can't miss it. I think 30 bux for labor, muffler will be around 100 or so maybe, not sure on that. Actually labor will be 40 if you want the tips welded also.

Scott

Comment

cool thanks scott, do you have a phone # for them? if not i can look it up...

merlin

[ June 13, 2002: Message edited by: redbird00 ]</p>
      2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

Comment

LOL, they aren't in the phone book dood. One of them "special" shops. ;)

Scott

Comment

dont forget camaros will take a special flowmaster with double exit holes. this is because there is no room to fit two flows back there. so make sure if you order it, that it is for the double exits. its not really TRUE duals.
          green 97 camaro<br />cowl hood<br />chrome z28 5 * rims<br />grille tech front grill<br />rk sport spoiler<br />flowmasters & 3\" tips<br />K&N intake<br />600 watt fosgate w/ 2 fosgate 12\'s<br />limo tint

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by meangreen97camaro:
            dont forget camaros will take a special flowmaster with double exit holes. this is because there is no room to fit two flows back there. so make sure if you order it, that it is for the double exits. its not really TRUE duals.<hr></blockquote>

WTF are you talking about??? Everyone knows that our cars don't have true dual exhaust, unless it's custom. Why would you post something like that???

Scott

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X