CatBack For Dynomax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CatBack For Dynomax

Ok, I have already searched the for this question. I just got a dynomax super turbo. It's a great muffler! But now it seems like I must invest in a catback system. What catback would be compatable with the superturbo thats good? I already talked to dynomax they said they didnt make a product [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]
    My 1996 Camaro RS <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311</a> \"Its out-dated\"<br />Mods=SLP CAI, 3.42/LSD, 180*, BMR StrutBrace,SLP Take-Off Shocks/Springs, Z28Swaybar, DynomaxSuperTurbo,3in pipes,Catco3in,3in Cutout ThrottleBody Spacer, SolidDriveShaft,NGKplugs, Taylor8mmWires,ZR1 rims, RS Spoiler,WhiteFacedGuages.<br />Stereo= Pioneer DEH-P8400MP, Custom Subthump enclosure, 2 BlouPunkt 12\'s, JL 500/1, Fosgate speakers, 1FaradCap.<p>NEW 1997 FireBird Formula WS6

All you need is a bigger I Pipe. I say 2.5-3". A bigger I pipe along with your muffler and bigger tailpipes is considered a catback.

[ June 13, 2002: Message edited by: shortdog273 ]</p>
    <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MingisDew31186:
      I already talked to dynomax they said they didnt make a product [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>
      Oh yeah? Check out PN#17327. It's 3" all the way back. It was being sold locally for $450.
      \'94 Camaro 3.4<br />\"No, Starvin Marvin. That\'s my pot pie.\"

Comment

just go to a muffler shop and say I want a 2.75" I-pipe installed from my cat to my muffler. They opened up the stock cat's outlet to 2.75" and the super turbo is a 2.5"in 2.5" dual out. Can't be happier for $150

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X