RkSport Headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RkSport Headers

Are the RKsport headers any good? What are some ohther good choices?
    My 1996 Camaro RS <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311</a> \"Its out-dated\"<br />Mods=SLP CAI, 3.42/LSD, 180*, BMR StrutBrace,SLP Take-Off Shocks/Springs, Z28Swaybar, DynomaxSuperTurbo,3in pipes,Catco3in,3in Cutout ThrottleBody Spacer, SolidDriveShaft,NGKplugs, Taylor8mmWires,ZR1 rims, RS Spoiler,WhiteFacedGuages.<br />Stereo= Pioneer DEH-P8400MP, Custom Subthump enclosure, 2 BlouPunkt 12\'s, JL 500/1, Fosgate speakers, 1FaradCap.<p>NEW 1997 FireBird Formula WS6

If you don't mind welding the primaries to the Y to prevent leaks, they're good headers.

Our only other option, currently, is a custom made set from clear image automotive. Do a search on this board for CIA or clear image and you should find many results about these. They are more costly though, like $670 shipped, so be sure thats what you want before you order =).

Hope that helps!
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

nino had 2 weld his cia, so if you have to weld them you mightas well spend 170.00 less on the rk sport

Comment

He is the only one who has had to weld them.

He is something like the 2nd or thrid owner of that set as well.

Mine work wonderfully.
        2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X