Which flowmaster to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which flowmaster to get?

i have a 2000 3.8 firebird, with dual pipes, which flowmaster muffler is the best for my car? thanks
    2000 silver pontiac firebird (fully loaded)<p>Performance: K&N filter, carbon fiber whisper lid, SLP ram air, air temp module, 80 series flowmaster.<p>Non-Performance: rim spinner lights, carbon fiber pedals, reflective pontiac on back, PA system with CB, Cobra Radar, and etc.

get an 80 series. give it a 3-4 month break in period, you'll love it.

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

p.s. this will be moved to the exhaust section

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 97BIRD:
      get an 80 series. give it a 3-4 month break in period, you'll love it.

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

p.s. this will be moved to the exhaust section
      <hr></blockquote>

It did even take that long for mine to fully break-in, just about a couple of hundred mile outta do it. Edelbroch makes a real good one for our cars too, I suggest you take a serious look into that one, Especially if you are thinking about a cat back system. The Flowmaster 80 sounds nice, not too loud, the Edelbroch is a little louder, but much less restrictive, and not as load as a Flowmaster 40 series. I recommed you consider doing a 3 inch cat back for best performance.

Good Luck
      1997 Camaro. Lingenfelter Super Tube CAI. Flowmaster 80 series w/ dual out.

Comment

Took mine about 2 months. I am now very pleased with the exhaust sound. Didnt notice much for performance though. Ehh, owell it sounds great though. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Flowmaster [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X