Best place to have exhaust installed in Dallas? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place to have exhaust installed in Dallas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to have exhaust installed in Dallas?

I'm ordering a kit, doubt I can put a catback on myself. Whats a good place in the DFW metroplex to have them install it?

Also does anyone know a performance shop in DFW for other mods to be installed that I lack the expertise to do myself, which isnt alot, but **** putting headers on or welding catback pipes and hangers. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    \'01 Trans Am WS6 5.7L M6<br />Stock now w/ K&N and whisper lid<br />Coming soon: B&B Triflow catback, MAF, 85mm throttlebody, headers, supercharger?

Nick's Muffler is the place for the best quality work, but you pay for it. Not really worth it for a simple catback. But if you are doing any custom work, talk to him.

As for the shops, there are a number. LG Motorsports, AMS, Speedtech/Fastech, The Horsepower Store. These are just a few I have read about on other boards. LS1.com has a Texas section with a lot of DFW guys who have a lot of info on speed shops. Just go over there and look through the posts. But do keep in mind that a number of the shops are also sponsers so it can skew the reviews a bit ;)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X