Suncoast Ram-air hood kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suncoast Ram-air hood kit

Does anyone know if either the 93-97 SS or Z-style hood/ram-air kits work with our cars? Would it take some modifications or are the v6/v8 intakes essentially the same on the ram-air hoods?
    <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

Yeah! man, it will fit just fine.
    ~S87 Black 99 Firebird~

Comment

Sweet deal.. I know where my money's going this summer hehehe :D [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
      <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

Comment

Have fun! I'm saving to buy me SLP RAM AIR H.O. my self. ;)
        ~S87 Black 99 Firebird~

Comment

I thought just the ultra z hood was the only one that is functional with the ram air box on the 96-97 3.8? So i can buy a ram air box to go along with my ss style hood and it would be functional? I thought we couldnt do this because of our angled down tb?

Comment

I believe that the Z-Hood is the functional one and the airbox for the SS style hood was designed for an LT1. I was going to order the airbox and rework it but i guess theres a lot work involved. Im not positive but thats what i know about it.
            1996 Camaro 3.8L A4<br />*RK Sport Headers, RT High Flow Cat, B&B Tri-Flo Catback w/Quad Tips<br />*17\" Camaro SS Rims w/Firestone Firehawk SZ50 EP (275/40/17 Front, 285/40/17 Rear)<br />*SLP Speedometer Recalibrator<br />*American Sports Car SS Style Hood, Painted Green Disc Calipers and Drum Shells<br />*Charcoal Leather Interior

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X