Guys please I need your help on what I should do, all inside please!!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys please I need your help on what I should do, all inside please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys please I need your help on what I should do, all inside please!!!

Ok guys, my time is coming for inspection on july 15th, I get back from vacation on the 7th so I won't have much time to do all this but hear is the ordeal. I have to pass emissions which means I have to decide on an exhaust system. I really want a 3in catback flowmaster system but I can't afford it as soon as I get back. I have a dynomax muffler with tails and a ravin z55 with tails, both 2.5in and I can do a catback on either. I will have pacesetter headers and a carsound cat and I'm thinking about going with a 2.5in catback ravin, but I don't want to be disappointed. I don't know what I should do because I want to do it right but I won't have enough time to buy a new exhaust system before emissions? Argghghghghgh what should I do?

If you cannot save for the Flows in time i would say your best bet is the Ravin. You car will be to quiet with that dynomax man.
    2004 Dodge Dakota 3.7 litres of raw power!!<br />Nothing but a 6!<br />Do you know for sure? John 3:18

Comment

yea yea I already know what you think, lol. I'm just saying I don't want to do everything 2.5in back and then decide, oh I think I want the american thunder catback, then waste all that money doing that. At least I got a 3in in/out cat so if I do make a decision when I get back to go 3in for now it won't be too bad.

[ June 24, 2003: Message edited by: Ted ]</p>

Comment

Hey man, as long as you put a cat on your car before you turn into a pumpkin! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
        <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X