Available Headers?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Available Headers?!?!?

I know that this may be a topic that has already been posted on the board but I searched a couple of different ways and couldn't find anything on it. So if it's there then I apologize but I was wondering what Headers are available for the 98 and up motors. Thanks for your help guys (and girls).
    Jon
    1998 V6 m5<br />ram air mod<br />(the sc is for south carolina not super charged but maybe that will change)<p>\"Thank the Lord for air tools\"

You can get headers from CIA (Clear Image Automotive -- clearimageautomotive.com) for about 600-700 dollars I think it was. E-mail the guy about them, you can only order them from him.

Or you can get Rksport headers for 500 dollars (rksport.com). Or you can get them from Lmperformance.com, for a little cheaper (better on shipping maybe?). Thunderracing.com, tbyrneperformance.com &lt;- I think those two have them as well, but not sure.

If you get rksport headers, know that there are some leaking issues and you will likely need to have the headers welded to the y-pipes.

Pacesetter is supposed to come out with some soon that will be about 300 bucks w/ out ceramic coating, and 500 with it. I think we have another 4 weeks to wait.

Anyone have any updates on pacesetter?
    2001 75th Anniversary V6 Pewter Firebird w/ Chrome Wheels, T-Tops, & Y87<br />Mods: Free Ram Air, !Silencer, Holley Filter, Full 3\" Hooker Catback, 3\" Cat<br />Best time: 15.095 at 90.00 MPH with a 2.127 60\'

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X