New Dynomax Installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dynomax Installed

Just installed Dynomax Super Turbo 2.5in / 2.5out with a 2.75 mandrel bent I-pipe and S-pipe from Z-28. Ended it with a pair of fasttoys 3 inch, rolled tip, slant cut tips.

Looks pretty nice. I haven't noticed any performance benefits yet. (just got it today)

Sounds pretty decent, I'm sure it will change. I know these things get lower in pitch with time, but do they get louder?
    2002 Navy Blue Metallic 3.8 Camaro M5 - Y87, Sport Appearance, T-Tops<br />SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, Pro 5.0<br />Dynomax Super Turbo, 2.75 I-Pipe, Fasttoys Quad Tips<br />Kenwood KDC-MP919, Kicker IX405D, Focal Polykevlar 165K2s, JL Audio 10w3-2 Stealthbox

It will a little bit over time. A highflow cat will make it deeper and louder also.
    <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

Where did you get the Z28 S Pipe and I pipe? What year Z was it. Did the shop fabricate the hangers?
      1998 Camaro M5, Sports Appearance Package, K&N,CAI,Whisper Lid, Dynomax Superturbo exhaust,Carsound Converter.<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/canadiancamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/canadiancamaro</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CanadianCamaro:
        Where did you get the Z28 S Pipe and I pipe? What year Z was it. Did the shop fabricate the hangers?<hr></blockquote>

I bought it from some guy on the for sale section of fbodyv6.com. Paid $75 for the whole section between the cat and the muffler along with an unused Dynomax Super Turbo. Seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

The shop put on their own hangers, because they said that the stock ones weren't strong enough. The whole cost me this:

$75 piping and muffler
        $85 for tips
        $30 each for the two pipes that go from the muffler to the tips
        $125 for installation. (done at meineke)

Total : $345 with installation
        2002 Navy Blue Metallic 3.8 Camaro M5 - Y87, Sport Appearance, T-Tops<br />SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, Pro 5.0<br />Dynomax Super Turbo, 2.75 I-Pipe, Fasttoys Quad Tips<br />Kenwood KDC-MP919, Kicker IX405D, Focal Polykevlar 165K2s, JL Audio 10w3-2 Stealthbox

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X