Flowmaster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowmaster?

Which Flowmaster sound the most musclely on a 3.4 v6 Firebird? I want something that is the closest to v8 sound as I can get..was thinkin about an 80 but I can't find a soundclip of a 3.4 with an 80...any other suggestions? etc?
    Thanks
    NEW RIDE: 2000 Trans Am LS1 5.7L<p>1993 Firebird 3.4 V6 --TRADE IN<br />02 T/A Taillights and centerfillerpanel (Transbird)hehe<br />K&N airfilter<br />Magnaflow Muffler

if you want a flowmaster go w/ the 80. Right now I'm savin for the Edelbrock cat-back. Oh, and shouldn't this be in Exhaust?

[ September 12, 2002: Message edited by: BlitzPuppet ]</p>
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/512325\" target=\"_blank\">2004 Silver Impala</a> Faster than my Firebird<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=282862\" target=\"_blank\">3.4L Red 1995 Pontiac Firebird</a><b> For Sale</b>

Comment

Yes, it should. Moving there now.... [img]graemlins/toto.gif[/img]
      White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

want a magnaflow? they sound great. i have one i will sell you for cheap, really cheap. i hate flows on our 6s personally; i really think they sound like crap.
        2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

Heres a couple of clips. They aren't of my car. Someone posted them here a while back. I personally like the way the flows sound on a 3.4L.

1994 Flowmaster Idle
          1994 Flowmaster Drive By

Comment

You sure thats not on a 3.8? 93 firebirds were the only ones with 3.4 i thought..shrug
            NEW RIDE: 2000 Trans Am LS1 5.7L<p>1993 Firebird 3.4 V6 --TRADE IN<br />02 T/A Taillights and centerfillerpanel (Transbird)hehe<br />K&N airfilter<br />Magnaflow Muffler

Comment

Got any soundclips of the magnaflow Only?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Transbird3.4v6:
                You sure thats not on a 3.8? 93 firebirds were the only ones with 3.4 i thought..shrug<hr></blockquote>

I'm sure its a 3.4L. 93, 94 and most 95's had 3.4L in them. I personally have a 94 with a 3.4L.

Comment

wow, was unaware of that..I thought I read somewhere that in 94 GM discontinued their use of the 3.4 in the Firebirds...guess I had a bad source...oh well..thats cool, those clips sound good..well the idle did, couldn't get the driveby to load

Comment

i'm sorry, i DO NOT have any sound clips--no one has ever asked for them :( i email you, if you are interested we can talk. that goes for anyone else if you would like to buy the muffler.

Comment

Interested yeah, but I'd like to know what they sound like, if you can find a clip that would be great

Comment

ok, i'm going on the search for the magnaflow sound clip right now. i'll post when i find one. btw, you should meet up with my best friend--he lives down in lubbock.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          4 days ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Little work today
                          by ssms5411
                          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X