98 Clear Image Headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 Clear Image Headers

Do the Clear Image automotive headers fit any pre-98 Camaros? I've seen them listen on Clear Image's website as fitting only 98+ models, however as we all know that's hardly ever the truth. Thanks in advance.
    1997 Camaro RS - Polo Green<br /> Y87 Performance Package<br /> 80 Series Flowmaster <br /> Homemade CAI<br /> B&M Transpak Stage II

they probably only test fitted them on a 98+ body, but i dont see any reason why they wouldnt fit. pacesetter lists their 3.8 headers only for camaro and shows nothing available for the firebird.
    im waiting for the long tubes that pacesetter is supposedly testing now. anyone have word on that? they getting they're test cars so they can go into production?
    \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

i havnt heard anything on the long-tubes but if you do please let me know. as for the clear image i'm pretty sure they would fit. not to much has changed since GM switched to the 3800 over the 3400.
      2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X