Mandrel bent pipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandrel bent pipes

Ok i am for sure getting the Pacesetter headers. Not sure on which catback or even if i will have a muffler. I am also gonna get the high flow cats. I know my local exhaust shop could do the pipes but where can i get mandrel bent pips from without a muffler or whatever for my car? I know on my f150 i found a 3 inch y-pipe with the high flow cats already in and then i found the catback i wanted so it would have all worked out right but where can i find the mandrel bent pipes and if possible the high flow y-pipe with cats?
    1996 Camaro -- SLP CAI, Motorvator TB spacer, MSD 8.5 mm wires, 180 thermostat, Pacesetter headers, Catco 3 in cat, TSP Rumbler, custom painted interior, 18x9.5 Z06 replica wheels, Nexen N3000 265/35r18 tires, - Best 1/4 mile 15.3@89mph

I would say that your best bet is to get some pipes that someones selling off of this board. Exhaust components are always up for sell.
    I'm not real sure what you mean about the high flow y-pipe...the Pacesetters come with a pretty good Y.
    Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

O ok i didnt know if the Pacesetters came with a y pipe or not, I thought maybe i had to order if seperate or something. thanks for the help.
      1996 Camaro -- SLP CAI, Motorvator TB spacer, MSD 8.5 mm wires, 180 thermostat, Pacesetter headers, Catco 3 in cat, TSP Rumbler, custom painted interior, 18x9.5 Z06 replica wheels, Nexen N3000 265/35r18 tires, - Best 1/4 mile 15.3@89mph

Comment

Yep. Pacesetters come with their Own Y pipe.

I see you said "Cats"

Are you going to run more than one? i.e. Duals?

If that is the case, I'd just say have the shop who is doing the system take car of the pipes for you.

Otherwise most piping can be had from a place like summit or jegs.
        1997 Cayenne Red Metallic Camaro<br />3.8 V6 M5<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Ceramic Coated Pacesetter Headers <br />Flowmaster American Thunder Catback<br />Full 3.42 & Disc Break Rear End Swap

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X