Paging DEE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging DEE

Hey Dee, I apologize about the post I left for Only4U, and his problem with the TB Spacer. In one of the replies I left for him, I meant to say "Throttle Body Spacer Gasket" he needed to replace, not the spacer itself. It was late, I just got in from work, and I was a little tired. Didn't mean it the way I accidentally wrote it. I'm also still considering buying a spacer from you.

Marc
    sigpic

No problem, I actually thought that was how you meant it. ;) I just wanted to point out that the gaskets were not the problem. I think Evan(ONly4U) would agree that the reason the coolant got in the intake was the fact that the bolts/nut on the TB were not tightened down properly. Unless the gasket was totally ripped, I doubt that much coolant could leak out that quickly if it were a gasket issue.

DEE
    1997 GTP(13.3@104)-Sold<br />1999 Trans Am M6

Comment

dee is right, the screwup was my fault. the bolts were not bolted well enough and that is the reason for having the problem i had. so, if i were you, i would just use all of the screws dee sends you and replace both studs and the bottom bolt with the new ones--they are stronger and make sure you get those tight or you'll have some bad antifreeze problems like me.

EDIT: oh, haha, forgot i'm the one selling you my spacer [img]tongue.gif[/img] if i were you, i'd go buy an extra screw just like the ones i'm going to send you. you won't HAVE too, you can still use the studs, just back them out. and you'll also have to buy ONE more gasket...one of the two dee sent me i needed to put my car back together :D

[ September 05, 2002: Message edited by: Only4U ]</p>
      2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X