i want some fuggin headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want some fuggin headers

besides the leaking problems, are most of you all happy with your RK headers (ive got an arc welder, i can fix the leaks) but for 500 bucks and only 5-7 hp, i sure hope they sound pretty darn good (well ill be adding a cam to that). well ill want headers+ inch piping all the way out to my B&B, but my q is, dont 6ers loose power when the they run an ORY? we need backpressure right? also should i
    1)buy the headers
    2)wait for someone to sell some or CIA ones
    3)wait till next spring and get pacesetters for cheaper
    98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited<br /><br /><br />MODS:<br />180* t-stat, K&N FIPK, mopar ECU,<br />mike leach long tube headers+3\" y-pipe, 3\" all the way out flowmaster 50 series, mopar magnum 2bbl m1 intake manifold, APS 52mm throttle body, powerslots, 2 JL 10w3\'s

I bought the Rksport headers and had them installed and the day I got it they leaked so we I brought it back and fixed it and now it sounds great . I love em , get them if you dont mind fixing them .
    2002 Grand Prix GTP- FWI Intake , flowmaster 40\'s ,3.4 pulley , and Intense racing PCM.<br />94 3.4L camaro -Lots of mods!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X