which one to pick????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which one to pick????

basically Im done with my intake and moving on to exhaust and I really dont want to be disappointed with what I get. I'd would rather off add performance than sound but sound is also a nice thing to have. I was thinking about either a texas speed rumbler or Loudmouth which would change to a 3" pipe, but both are about the same I guess or flowmaster or magnaflow cat backs. I have done searches but have not found too much in the way of answers for this because it seems like everyone says different things about all of them, If someone could please answer some of my questions i would appreciate it. Oh yeah and another option I was considering was to have a muffler shop custom make me an exhaust system like borla's where only one pipe would go to a muffler. anyone done this?
    -------------------------<br />\'99 Camaro A4 HUGGER ORANGE<br />Mods:<br />JET CHIP Stage 2 (for sale)<br />Magnaflow Catback System 2.5\"<br />SLP CAI<br />!FRA<br />160 degree Thermo<br /><br />Email: Maniac02570@aol.com

I have a Magnaflow Cat back on my car. And it sounds Great! I love it man. You can def feel the power gains and it sounds awesome. I would def suggest Magnaflow
    1997 Firebird M5<br />Bright Red<br />Mods: SLP Intake, Autometer A/F Gauge, Magnaflow CatBack Exhaust, BMR STB, Cragar SS rims W/ Nittos on front and BFG drags on back <br /><br />Stock Dyno Numbers: 170hp and 210lbs TQ

Comment

Dynomaxx
      -Paul-<br /><br />03 Lancer Evolution VIII<br /><br />1998 Camaro M5 - Traded

Comment

well, it's pretty expensive, but i love my b&b
        2000 pewter firebird<br />Short Throw Shifter, Whisper Lid, Whisper Ram Air, Holley Filter, B&B Triflo, LSD, BMR LCA, STB, PHR, and sway bars (32/21).<br />Power window conversion

Comment

Gmmg all the way :D
          - \"So you have something to look at when you\'re talking to \'em\" - <br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=296916\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=296916</a>

Comment

nothing comes close to a blorla in sound or in price. i would realistically say magnaflow. they arent obscenely loud like the flowmaster but they get some nice power gains.
            2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

so the custom exhaust that is set up just like a borla would give me the best gains?
              -------------------------<br />\'99 Camaro A4 HUGGER ORANGE<br />Mods:<br />JET CHIP Stage 2 (for sale)<br />Magnaflow Catback System 2.5\"<br />SLP CAI<br />!FRA<br />160 degree Thermo<br /><br />Email: Maniac02570@aol.com

Comment

Most people dont want to spend the money...but I dont think anything looks or suonds better than my Borla Cat-back ('cept B&B...was a tough choice which to get...but I still like borla tips most)
                Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

I love my B&B, exactly what I wanted.

Comment

See, i dont' think this helps him a whole lot, a lot of people only heard one system or their own and say it sounds good, but how do the other systems really stack up? I don't know what to say really.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X