Whisper Lid Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whisper Lid Install

Installed it today and are there any sensors that need to be hooked up to the new lid? When i pulled out the stock lid there were no sensors attached so i assumed there were none. I have a 2001. Thanks
    2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

There should have been an IAT sensor in the lid. It would need to be transferred onto the whisper lid.
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

You didn't put in the IAT and didn't set the ses light? Mine would do it right after start up.
      2005 Cavalier LS Sport M5<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615</a>

Comment

you should of had to of unplugged the sensor to pull out the stock lid

Comment

hmmm nothing was there. I uninstalled the stock one and put the new one in and turned the car on and drove for about an hour and a half.
          2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

Update found it dangling there and installed it. I wonder how long it was detached?

Comment

LOL, did it go in good? mine was a pain to get in with the grommet

Comment

grommet? Sorry need to learn sometime.

Comment

The grommet is the little rubber insert where you stick the AIT sensor in.
                  ~S87 Black 99 Firebird~

Comment

yea takes man power to get that thing in there.
                    Dave:
                    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X