For those looking for 2.75" (Used) I pipes - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those looking for 2.75" (Used) I pipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those looking for 2.75" (Used) I pipes

Besides the junkyard or one thrown out at a muffler shop, another place to look for one(cheap or free)is through a local FBody website in your hometown. I posted what I needed on a local fbody message board and got alot of responses. I found a guy that gave me his for free. So, now I can finally take off this dayum non-mandrel pipe.
    <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Yeah, you cant beat free. But I bought my 2.75 I pipe off an LS-1 guy for $10. It was well worth it. My borla "catback" cost me $320, when they go for around $550 at the cheapest new.
    1993 3.4 <br />Borla rear section<br />3 inch Catco High Flow Cat<br />2.75 inch I pipe (Picked one up from an LT-1 guy for a whole $10)<br />K&N Fipk <br />180° T-stat<br />Jet Stage II<br />10 Spoke Z28 Wheels<br />NGK\'s, Taylor Spiros<br />Mobil 1 synthetic<p>Email Viper2@chesnet.net for 4th gen replacement parts.

Comment

I want one of those, cuz i don't have much money to spend, and that would be the best way to go ,cuz the way i figure cheep is good!! but hte problem is i live in the middle of nowhere, can ya guys help me out with getting one of these pipes. the closest city is denver, and that is like only 4hours or so away, but that isn't too bad, but how do i go bout finding a bigger i pipe.
      1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Comment

Wolfy, it's something out there, you just gotta look. There's tons of Fbody websites out there, try to find a kansas or a midwest website and post a message. In your situation, I will ask does anybody live near your city. Then post of message stating that you're looking for a 2.75" I pipe off a Z28 or TA. That's how I found mine. If I found out earlier, I wouldn't have wasted my money on my pipe.
        <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

You can get a 2.5" Dynomax/Walker I pipe for $68 from racesearch.com
          \'94 Camaro A4<br />Mods: K&N Conical, Dynomax Muffler, Dynomax 2.5\" I-Pipe, Jetchip Stage II, 180 Stat, RKSport Underdrive Pullies, Fan Relay Switch, Rapidfire Plugs, Bosch O2s, Goodyear GA, Aluminum Driveshaft, Alpine CD... <p>And also: Ported and Polished Plenum, Ported and Polished Intake Manifold, Ported and Polished Heads, 5 angle valve job, Raised Compreshion, Tranny Cooler, 19lb injectors, no new times yet.<p>\'95 Dodge Stealth M5<br />stock as a rock...

Comment

Wolfy---Go on Camaroz28.com and go into the LS-1 and LT-1 forums and ask around if anyone has their stock I pipes around. Many LT1/LS1 owners swap the 2.75 for a 3 inch catback so they would let the old 2.75 I pipe go for cheap.
            1993 3.4 <br />Borla rear section<br />3 inch Catco High Flow Cat<br />2.75 inch I pipe (Picked one up from an LT-1 guy for a whole $10)<br />K&N Fipk <br />180° T-stat<br />Jet Stage II<br />10 Spoke Z28 Wheels<br />NGK\'s, Taylor Spiros<br />Mobil 1 synthetic<p>Email Viper2@chesnet.net for 4th gen replacement parts.

Comment

You are probable better off posting in the regional section of www.camaroz28.com

Comment

Sweeet thanks fella's ill check out the sites, and if that for some reason doesn't work , that I pip for 68 bucs aint a bad deal either, but i really wouldn't mind having one for damn near free, thanks again!!!!
                1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X