X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V6=drone

i have a custom exhaust setup known to many as
    "Muffler? whats that?"
    i have very loud interior sound, as of late ive been studying and searching exhaust tones and such.exhausts with the least interior sound
    1. v-8 take offs
    2. dynomax (above 2500 rpms)
    3. summit brand muffler (almost a whoosh sound, not all that impressive)
    I will take on all comers...or come on all takers!!! Whichever you prefer.

Comment

tranny swap...
      flywheel,tranny,clutch cylinder and assembly,clutch,console...about 20 hours worth of work
      I will take on all comers...or come on all takers!!! Whichever you prefer.

Comment

borla with closed plate is pretty quiet. not as quiet as the stock exhaust but very tolerable.

btw, if you can hear the exhaust your radio isnt loud enough.

Comment

or get any setup you want and dynomat your car.

Comment

about how much are v8 takeoffs? otherwise i have my mind set on the magnaflow

[ January 16, 2005, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: 00firebird ]

Comment

Just get Flowmaster and be done with it. The interior noise isnt that bad and if you don't like the drone get headers and a high flow cat to make it a meaner growl.

Comment

flowmaster is too loud.. its one of the loudest ones

Comment

i just put a dump pipe on my car and its rite behind the pass.side seat and it was loud as hell untill i put some dynomat in it which stoped alot of the noise [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

TSP Rumbler baby... just got it and it is awesome all the way around. Kinda like an SLP Loudmouth, but not quite as loud and dosen't drone as bad on the V6. My roommate with a SLP Loudmouth is going to switch over to the TSP true duals.
                    Chris<br />98 Firebird T-Top<br />3.8L<br />Whisper Lid W/ K&N<br />Pacesetter Headers, Ceramic<br />Catco 3\" in/out cat<br />TSP Rumbler Catback<br />TransGo Shift Kit<br />JET Corvette Servo<br />All KYB AGX Shocks/Struts<br />3.42 Gears, POSI Traction

Comment

Originally posted by 00firebird:
                      flowmaster is too loud.. its one of the loudest ones
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!hell no it isnt!!! it drones alot but it really isnt that loud...you obviously havnt heard many exhausts...my flowmaster is quiet at idle, but gets pretty loud at WOT, but there is no way its one of the loudest ones....lol!!!btw FLOWMASTER SUCKS!!!! you should hear a TSP rumbler or a loudmouth...god they are loud...
                      2000 Navy Blue T-top Camaro A4<br />TSP Rumbler <br />Carsound Hi-flo Cat<br />!MAF screen<br />Whisper lid<br />HPP3

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X