Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free exhuast mod

http://www.ls1.com/link_exhaust.html
    anyone ever done this will it sound good or ricey??

I've seen that before and wondered how it'd change the exhaust note. If you do it to the pipe before the inlet of the muffler and have it connected to the closest exhaust pipe it should make it a little bit louder. Probably not ricey. I doubt you'd get any performance gains from it though. Anxious to see results

Comment

It would change it some, kinda like a cutout. Cool idea, seems like alot of work though. Will give you a more free flowing muffler. Took me awhile to figure out where this part was. Me and my single outlet flowmaster [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I think it sounds like a cool idea. My magnaflow muffler has a weird shape, so that essentially the output on the same side as the input does not go through the muffler, but the other side does. The side that goes through sounds almost ricey, but the side that doesn't sounds awesome. (you can actaully get close to each side and hear two very different sounds out of each side) Together they sound good. I think that mod would give you the same deal.
        1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
        1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

alright guys im doing it right now ill let u all know how it sounds when i get home [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

i dont get it, how do u make a 80 series muffler fit on a v6, because the website says its a 2 in 2 out, is there a 80 series 1 in 2 out, please tell me guys, and let me know how much this cost yall.
            Camaro 95 3.4L M5<br />Flowmaster 80srs<br />Catco High Flo Cat<br />Slp CAI<br />Prime wheels

Comment

!!!!Im waiting in anticipation!!! :eek:

Comment

ok just got done with putting it on making the holes was a bit*ch omg!! i only used a drill and a couple differnt bits.. im sure it coulda been done better its louder it sounds pretty nice not as loud as i wanted but im sure a bigger hole would have helped.. it sounds deeper and more "thraoty" sounds nice i would say do it if u have time [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X