How do remove o2 sensor, hurry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do remove o2 sensor, hurry!

How do you get it out from the factory S pipe, is there a certain socket that you have to have or can you just worm it out? I already have an o2 simulator, and i'm replacing the S pipe anyway, so can i just not reattach the o2 sensor? I don't mind spending 8 bucks to have another bung welded in to the new S pipe, but i don't want to mess up the sensor either, those things are expensive. Hurry, cause the Loudmouth is coming any second now and i am going to go put it on!!!

Scott

a big open end wrench... 3/4 or 7/8 or there abouts. If its still there from the factory its on there tight!
    Keith - 99 'maro - White M5 - bumpstick and boltons - 13.65 @ 101 N/A
    "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre
    http://seppo.hopto.org/

Comment

You can run the car for a few minutes to heat up the pipe and plug. I did this to mine and they came out easy. Just be careful so you don't burn yourself. Just to a minute or so, you don't want it hot, just warm.

Comment

Alright, thanks guys! So i still should have a new bung welded in place for the sensor? BTW, Seppo, those manifolds are still yours man, i'm just waiting on 10SecDream to deliver the CIA's. :mad:

Scott

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Scott Black:
          Alright, thanks guys! So i still should have a new bung welded in place for the sensor? BTW, Seppo, those manifolds are still yours man, i'm just waiting on 10SecDream to deliver the CIA's. :mad:
          Scott
          <hr></blockquote>

I'ld say go for the o2 bung.

I know man. They didn't really fit the apirl budget anyways.
          Keith - 99 'maro - White M5 - bumpstick and boltons - 13.65 @ 101 N/A
          "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre
          http://seppo.hopto.org/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X