High Flow Cat Worth It????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Flow Cat Worth It????

I have a 99 Camaro and I have been thinking about getting a high flow cat. The only thing that's holding me back is the SES light. I don't want it on and I've heard that 02 sims do not help the problem either. Is it worth it?

Thanks
    Black 99 M5 Camaro \"6BANGER\"<p>Sport Appearance Package, Whisper Lid, SLP Cold Air Kit, K&N Filter,Dynomax Custom Cat-Back, BMR STB, Jet Stage II Module, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Hurst Shifter with Custom Short Stick, RKSport 2\" Drop Springs, SS Hood, Poly Tranny Mount & TA Bushing, SLP 3.42 Gears with LSD, All Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants

You have a 99. O2 sims should work fine. 00-02 seem to have problems with O2 voltage for some reason when a sim in in place.
    <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

defintily worth it, it will make your car sound alot better,
      1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Comment

Did you guys replace it yourselves or did a shop do the work? Really, that's the only thing holding me back. I don't want to try it myself and my dad doesn't want to touch it either. Of course, it isn't legal so maybe I should just leave the stock on.
        1998 3.8 Camaro A4, <br />B&B Triflow CatBack,Whisper Lid, <br />1987 s10 Blazer 350 V8 shift kit,

Comment

I'd say change it. I got one after I crushed the original on a speed bump. I'm glad that happened ;)
          1994 Chevrolet Camaro 3.4L A4 (160hp 200tq)<br />2006 Nissan 350Z 3.5L M6 (300hp 260tq)

Comment

Does it really make that much of a difference
            ?
            1993 Pontiac Firebird 3.4L V6 A4<br />F41 RPO suspension option<br />119K miles<br />Fastchip<br />K&N \"Filtercharged\"<br />Airbox cuttout CAI<br />ASP underdrive pulleys<br />Pacesetter Headers<br />Flowmaster 80 Series 2.75 cat-back<br />MangaFlow Hi-Flow Cat<br />Corvette Servo<br />16.4 @ 81 MPH

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X