cutting off exhaust tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutting off exhaust tips

i think im going to cut my current tips off my car and get them cleaned up real nice so i can sell them on here. I will be recieving my new tips in the mail on Wednesday and id like to get my tips for sale ASAP

warn me now cause i will do the cutting tomorrow :D

I wouldn't do it until you have your new tips to be installed, I wouldn't want those fumes blowing on my bumper and discoloring it...but I guess to each their own ;) .
    AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

I need some tips for my car... i have 2.5" pipe running back... let me know size, and shape of your tips, and a price including shipping.... and also if u have any pix... thanks

Sam
      94 3.4L bird
      80 series flowmaster
      killer stereo
      94 bird 3.4L Racing Green<br />80 series flowmaster<br />3 1/2\" Chrome tips<br />Deck, amp, sub, and upgraded speakers<br />Delphi XM<br />5 spoke 99 Trans Am Rims<br />Clear Corners<br />Sylvania Silverstar Lights

Comment

my tips are Stainless Z28/ C4 Style tips..i dont know the inlet size. i will find out when i get them taken off..the tips look extremely good and are in good shape. i have a little cleaning and other work to do before i would feel right about sellin them.

although these tips would look good on a bird. i have seen them on a TA and they looked good but i think they would look better on a camaro

i will make a post in the foresale section when i get the new ones on..but since you haver showed interest in them you will have first dibbs.

i will be lookin to get like 45 for the tips and buyer pays shipping which should not be more than 7-10 dollars

Jeff W

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X