SES light after doing free ram air mod - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SES light after doing free ram air mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SES light after doing free ram air mod

I did the mod last night at work. After leaving in the morning,, somewhere along the way, the SES light came. First, I remembered that I forget to put the IAT plug back on [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img] . I hooked that back up, but the light was still on. I pulled back over, checked out everything around where I was working, didn't find anything wrong, and then the light just went out. Did anybody else have that happen? I just want to make sure that there isn't any other problems I should be looking out for. Thanks.
    Wife and a dog, they both think they\'re Kujo.<br /> <br />1999 3.8 A4 Y87<br />Navy Blue Metallic<br />BFG G-Force KDWS 275/40/17s, <br />WS6 Wheels (17x9)<br />Phoenix Transmissions 2400 Stall Converter<br />FRA, Holley Powershot filter, Whisper Lid, Ported Throttlebody<br />2000 manifolds, Flowmaster, WS6 Tail Pipes, <br />MSD 8.5mm Wires, MSD Coils, Autolite plugs<br />Performance Cryogenics treated rotors<br />1LE Sway Bars and panhard rod, 1LE front springs w/SLP Bilsteins, stock rear springs w/ 3rd Gen Bilsteins, BMR STB, KBDD SFCs, 1LE rear lower control arms, 1LE front lower control arms<p>1968 Chevelle Malibu 327 TH350

No that should be the only problem. It just takes a little bit to reset the computer.
    ---------------------------<br />97 Firebird 3.8<br />accel coils, taylor wires<br />flowmaster 80 series exhaust<br />SLP intake & sensor<br />Future -------------<br />Nitrous<br />transgo shift kit<br />2\" drop

Comment

Cool, Thanks.
      Wife and a dog, they both think they\'re Kujo.<br /> <br />1999 3.8 A4 Y87<br />Navy Blue Metallic<br />BFG G-Force KDWS 275/40/17s, <br />WS6 Wheels (17x9)<br />Phoenix Transmissions 2400 Stall Converter<br />FRA, Holley Powershot filter, Whisper Lid, Ported Throttlebody<br />2000 manifolds, Flowmaster, WS6 Tail Pipes, <br />MSD 8.5mm Wires, MSD Coils, Autolite plugs<br />Performance Cryogenics treated rotors<br />1LE Sway Bars and panhard rod, 1LE front springs w/SLP Bilsteins, stock rear springs w/ 3rd Gen Bilsteins, BMR STB, KBDD SFCs, 1LE rear lower control arms, 1LE front lower control arms<p>1968 Chevelle Malibu 327 TH350

Comment

Go to www.installuniversity.com and go to the page with the Free air mod, it has directions on how to re set the car if you start it with the plug off.,
        ~chris~ 98 Cayenne red Camaro 3800 A4, 3:08, T tops Borla cat-back, wisper lid K&N, Bilstine shocks, Dunlops all around. <br />AOL IM: chevyboyz24

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X