Pacesetter 3.8 headers.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacesetter 3.8 headers.........

Has anyone gotten an emailback? I emailed them like a week ago an I ve got no response.
    Silver 2000 Firebird A4<br />3.8 A4<br />14.746 @91.98 Feb /03/02<p>1990 Mitsu GSX 5Spd I just got it.<p>Otis for President 04 !!!!!!

I am a wholesaler for Pacesetter, and have been waiting for these headers for my car. I called them on Friday and they said that the minimum time before these are to be available is 8 weeks. I have been going around in circles with these guys since they printed their last catalog (Dec 99), this is when they first put the part number in. It has been in R & D since then, but yet they can push headers and crap out for Fords and Rice apps, but they can't get it out for a real car. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] :mad:

Comment

Thanks for the info man! Keep us posted.
      Silver 2000 Firebird A4<br />3.8 A4<br />14.746 @91.98 Feb /03/02<p>1990 Mitsu GSX 5Spd I just got it.<p>Otis for President 04 !!!!!!

Comment

if a lot of you 3.8L owners made some noise (e-mail and/or call Pacesetter) then maybe they'll realize that there's a bigger and better market for them out there for the 3.8L headers. just my 2 cents.

Comment

Im pretty sure at least 20 of us emailed them. Im just looking to see if they replied to anyone yet.

Comment

still waiting... I e-mailed them a little over a week now, bastards!!! :mad: [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] :mad:
            1997 red 3.8 M5-Daily Driver<br />I/E, Magnaflow cat... <br /><br />1990 Talon TSI AWD-Weekend Warrier<br />Forged internals, Front Mount, SS valves, crower springs, -still under construction. Best stock E.T. 14.3@92--&gt;missing 4th doh!!

Comment

Exactly I m about a week and a half and still nothing

Comment

I've E - mailed them twice and haven't gotten any response yet. first e mail was sent about a week ago. :mad:
                98 camaro 3.8 (THE PUNISHER)<p>JET STAGE II/B&M SHIFT PLUS/TAYLOR WIRES/SLP LOUDMOUTH w-3\" s- pipe/SLP CAI/SS MESH GRILLE/160 STAT/DERALE OIL COOLER<br />FLEXALITE TRANS COOLER/ 3.42-ZEXEL-TORSEN/KONIG MONSOON & KUHMO TIRES/MANUAL FAN SWITCH/1le sway bars & poly/KYB AGX SHOCKS/H&R SPRINGS/LS1 ALUMINUM DRIVE SHAFT/rk sport headers<p>WAITING FOR INSTALL:ssm heads,cam,3 angle valves/trans go shift kit

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X