Cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning

On average, about how often do the filters on an intake system- say the slp- become dirty enough to need cleaning, and what is the most efficient way to clean them?
    White \'97 Firebird V6<br />t-tops<br />80 series Flowmaster Exhaust<br />SLP CAI<br />180* stat<br />tinted side and back windows<br />3\" echo pipes/chrome tips<br />headlight conversion kit<br />fog lamps<br />smoke rear and turning lamp covers

depends on how dirty of an area you drive in (read gravel, dust, ect...) Here in my neck of the woods (which i see is also your neck of the woods) I clean them about 2 times a year.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

What's the most effective way to clean them?
      White \'97 Firebird V6<br />t-tops<br />80 series Flowmaster Exhaust<br />SLP CAI<br />180* stat<br />tinted side and back windows<br />3\" echo pipes/chrome tips<br />headlight conversion kit<br />fog lamps<br />smoke rear and turning lamp covers

Comment

just use the k&n cleaning kit. follow the directions

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

well, i have the slp intake....will the k&n still work properly on that???

Comment

yes.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X