free ram air mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free ram air mod

I finally did the free ram air mod yesterday. It wasn't that hard but the cutting was the worst part of the whole deal. I do notice a difference in the throttle response. Oh yeah one other thing..I hate it when a stupid 4.6L(I think it was a 1996 model because they were the weakest of the 4.6L made)Stocked I may add tried to ****with me last friday night. Put it this way...I pulled on him so bad, he actually got "embarassed" and stopped cruisin the Blvd that night. What a sore loser :) Just shows yah...A stocked mustang sometimes isnt what is cracked up to be...Dont get me wrong...I like mustangs...But to be a good muscle car....You need to do some mods to it or you are asking for trouble UNLESS YOU ARE A LS1 :)
    98 Camaro<br />Ravin Exhaust<br />Holley Powershot Filter<br />Raised Air Box Lid<br />Free Ram Air Mod

Mustangs are slow. To make them fast, one definitely needs to install performance mods...Plus it's a Ford ( [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] ) Yea I hate Ford...lol I've also noticed that a Mustang's automatic transmission isn't as quick as the GM automatic transmission in a Camaro..
    1997 Camaro RS A4 <br />3.08 Rear<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/470169\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/470169</a><p>Mods:<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler <br />MSD Ignition Coils<p>Soon to be installed:<br />3.42 Gears<br />MSD Plug Wires

Comment

what is the free ram air thing???
      Jeff ..
      1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
      2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
      1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
      http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

free ram air, sweet, i got to know about this one [img]tongue.gif[/img]
        1998 black convertible camaro<br />rasied air box,free ram air , colored inter knobs,b&m shift kit, race magnum muffler, 3 1/2 crome tips, no cat,clear turn signals, custom front grill ,neons

Comment

Yes...please tell about ram air cut you made. I think it is easy cut right under the hood, but want to make sure I am doing it right.
          2002 Navy Blue Metallic L36 Firebird M5<br />K&N, Hooker muffler, stock 4th gen Z28 exhaust tips

Comment

i had a dream, i wanted to cut out the front part of the hood and have some kind of a pipe tube looking thing to direct air straight into the throttle body, is it possible,

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X