• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Kinds of Magnaflow Cat-Backs?

The Good one

The Retarded one

WTF

Where can I find the first one, in a 2.5" Size?

[ October 05, 2003: Message edited by: Bluebird ]</p>
    <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Those are the same...what makes one good and the other retarded? Just different angles and the contrast on one is different.
    94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

the second one has that huge 180 bend in the right tailpipe as it exits the muffler. thats the only difference.
      \'96 <b>Quasar Blue</b> Firebird A4<br /><a href=\"http://jamiethekiller@comcast.net\" target=\"_blank\"><i>jamiethekiller@comcast.net</i></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.woodlandrock.com\" target=\"_blank\">my band: woodland</a>

Comment

Either way they sound bad.When I get home, I will post the link to a vid I made of my friend's. Doesn't sound to good in my opinion.Or just do a search on the magnaflow and it should pop up.Once again, just my opinion.
        98 Camaro V6

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by key2emptiness:
          Either way they sound bad.When I get home, I will post the link to a vid I made of my friend's. Doesn't sound to good in my opinion.Or just do a search on the magnaflow and it should pop up.Once again, just my opinion.<hr></blockquote>

I heard that clip. Read that post too.
          Just the Muffler and tips.

I'll be doing headers, high-flow or straight pipe, and the full cat-back.
          ;)

...If I decide on Magnaflow. Still deciding..

[ October 06, 2003: Message edited by: Bluebird ]</p>
          <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

Well then that would make a difference I hope.Everytime I race the guy, I put my windows up lol.
            98 Camaro V6

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by key2emptiness:
              Well then that would make a difference I hope.Everytime I race the guy, I put my windows up lol.<hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

If I do this (closer to deciding), I will post a clip. It better not sound like that! [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

Comment

I have the magnaflow cat-back and I love mine. I love the deep sound and everything, i have had many ask me if it was a v8 cuz of my exhaust. Nothing but compliments with mine.
                http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 97rs4life:
                  I have the magnaflow cat-back and I love mine. I love the deep sound and everything, i have had many ask me if it was a v8 cuz of my exhaust. Nothing but compliments with mine.<hr></blockquote>

Where did you get your exhaust from? What size is the I-pipe? :cool:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    3 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X