Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

alright guys, here is the situation. i have a 2002 camaro, black, t-tops, 3.23, and 5 speed. i really want the thing to run high 14s. 14.8 hopefully. here is the problem. i don't know of too many parts i can put on the beast without voiding the warranty. i talked to my dealership and they said that anything from SLP will not void it. i'm going to be ordering a borla cat-back tomorrow or thursday. i called thunderracing the other day and they said the cat-back was on back order for 3-4 weeks. at first i was like screw that, but they have the cheapest price i can find. what i need from you guys, is please tell me anything i can do to my car to make it faster. this is really important to me, and i'm sure other people. also, if you know of any where i can get the cat-back for cheaper or less (624.99) please let me know. thanks in advance!
    ITS ALL STOCK - TRUST ME

Parts that did not come factory-equipped on your car will void the warranty on the part you replace. If something else goes wrong w/the car, they have to prove that the aftermarket part(s) caused the problem.
    2001 Onyx Black Camaro M5-Totalled<br />2005 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L<br /><br />\"To make peace, prepare for war.\"

Comment

Intake and a muffler put my car to 14.9.

Do your intake, the exhaust, get a hi-flow cat, torque convertor, shift kit, and you should be into the 14's.
      Kyle M<br />--------------<br /><a href=\"http://grdws6.netfirms.com\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Trans Am WS6</a> (silver, A4) - lid, cutout, stage 3 shift kit, 12 bolt, vig 3200, tranny cooler, bmr sfc/stb, torq thrust ii. <b>12.688 @ 106.47mph -=- 1.756 60\'</b>

Comment

Hey GrdLock...

How do you like those rotors? Does having slotted rotors actually improve your stopping distance?

Comment

won't new cats void the warranty? what kind of intake should i get? thanks in advance.
          ITS ALL STOCK - TRUST ME

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            4 days ago
          • ssms5411
            Little work today
            by ssms5411
            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
            2 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X