Slp loudmouth installed today! Oh my Goodness..... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slp loudmouth installed today! Oh my Goodness.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slp loudmouth installed today! Oh my Goodness.....

It is nice and loud. I had an exhaust before so I used to some noise but this is alot of noise. It is not unbearable or even extremly loud just VERY aggressive. I will need about 1000 miles to "burn" the exhaust in. They never sound right in the beginning. Anyway I did it myself with my cousin. It took 4 hours. Mainly getting the old system off.
    Mods: SLP CAI, SLP loudmouth, Removed MAF screen, Remote Fog lights, Taillight Blackouts, \"Firebird\" in third brake light all on Kumho 245/50 R16\'s

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] :cool:
    <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

What does WOT sound like on the Loudmouth?
      94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

Its actually not that bad. From the inside of the cabin everything sounds really loud and kinda like a droaning sound but outside I am satified with the sound and I havent broken it in yet. But I have a 3.8 and on a 3.4 it may not sound the same.
        Mods: SLP CAI, SLP loudmouth, Removed MAF screen, Remote Fog lights, Taillight Blackouts, \"Firebird\" in third brake light all on Kumho 245/50 R16\'s

Comment

I do noticed some torque loss though

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X