rust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rust

i got a flow with dual tips and the shop used crappy metal. it wasnt coated with anything so its rusting. its just a surface rust so i was wondering if there is anyway to get it off before it causes damage?
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

i think if you sand it down really good and seal it with something it will keep the outside rust free but the inside can still rust.
    2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Whats rusting? your tailpipes and tips? The welds on my stuff usually start rusting out so I cover it with some 1200degree aluminum paint once in a while, the tips you can wash them with one of those sos pads and it will take off the rust on the tips, but i'd look into some stainless steel tips of that is the case.

Comment

yeah, its just the pipes. well, the tips have spots but i know i can get those off.
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X