Neverending EGR Valve Leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neverending EGR Valve Leak

Well I've had my RK Leakers on for a year in a half now (about 25,000 miles) and for the 4th time the EGR valve has blown...I've had 2 dealerships and 2 exhaust shops seal up the valve...even replaced the tube before. But after a week it just blows again..I want to weld it but they say that the coating on the headers makes it impossible to do so...anyone have any ideas?
    *SLP Cold Air Intake<br />*RK Sport Welded Headers/Y-Pipe<br />*High Flow Cat. Converter<br />*B&B Tri-Flo Cat. Back<br />*Charcoal Leather Interior<br />*Fiberglass Fabricators SS Hood<br />*13.1\"/Dual Piston Corvette Brakes (Front)<br />*12\"/Single Piston Brakes (Rear)<br />*17\" ZR1 w/ 275/40/17 all round<br />*Z28 Dashboard Cluster<br />*99 Trans-Am Rear Axle<br />*35% Side & Rear Black Tint

I personally wouldn't weld it, but if you want to, grind off a small section of the coating where the weld is gonna be and go for it!
    I honestly don't have anymore info because I don't have headers, but that's the best I can do for now... ;)

-&lt;arc
    sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X