Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom CAI help

Custom "slp style" cai
    im building this cai soon and im wondering how i can extend it to the front air dam so it would be like the SSRA.
    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

you just need to make that first, put it on the car and do some measuring, then u can see how to make it...thats the template i followed when i made mine, except mine is 18" wide and the bottom of the scoop takes up the whole bottom in between the bumper and the air dam...
    <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

Originally posted by WickEdSix9838:
      you just need to make that first, put it on the car and do some measuring, then u can see how to make it...thats the template i followed when i made mine, except mine is 18" wide and the bottom of the scoop takes up the whole bottom in between the bumper and the air dam...
      got ne pics?
      \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

no, sorry, ill try to get some over spring break if i remember....
        <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

yo wicked think u could take some pics, thankz

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X