Finally got my K&N FIPK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my K&N FIPK

I finally spent the money to get it. Installing the filter was a bit*h. I like the sound it makes. I guess the next mod is headers to get the more air out quicker. Also the instructions say you dont need that cylinder piece from the rubber elbow to the FIPK on a 94 but i put it on cause it looked like i needed to make it work.
    R.I.P 1994 3.4L Black Camaro<br />K&N FIPK<br />Flowmaster Exhaust<br />Accel Wires and Plugs<br />Pioneer CD/MP3 Player 7400<br />4-Sony 6 1/2\" Explodes<br />2-12\" Kicker Comp VR<br />800 watt Rockford Fosgate Amp<p>Future Mods:<br />Performance Chip<br />MSD Ignition

good deal.

headers will make it sound nicer too!

oh ya.. just a word of advice.. before the moderators get to ya.. make your sig a tad shorter.. i think its allowed no more than 8 lines
    96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tyler:
      oh ya.. just a word of advice.. before the moderators get to ya.. make your sig a tad shorter.. i think its allowed no more than 8 lines<hr></blockquote>

Tyler, yours is 9!

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
      <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X