Ordered my exhaust, but I got a question - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ordered my exhaust, but I got a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered my exhaust, but I got a question

Hey everyone, becasue I am somewhat poor, I did not buy a catback system, all my exhaust pipe is in good shape, so I did buy a Dynomax Super Turbo with dual outlets, I will install myself I am sure

Second, I ordered the pacesetter headers, I will have a exhaust shop install them, I dont have the nerve to tackle installing them [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am wondering if any of you know what it will sound like, and second, what kind of tips should I get, I was considering the C5 Corvette type, or 2 big ol boom tubes [img]smile.gif[/img] ...kinda going for looks and best sound here!....

Any comments on this setup would be GREATLY appriciated

By the way I have a 96 Camaro, 3.8L with the auto, I wil die if I end up with a ricey sound, just hoping for a nice all around sound, not to loud, not to quiet, as close to a V* rumble as possible [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks again

Ryan

The headers and dynomax will sound quite good. You're performance will be greatly increased if you run a 3" cat and 3" piping, but if you just want good sound and good looks, you're going the right direction [img]smile.gif[/img]
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

well thats good to hear, it would be nice for the complete exhasut system, but I really cant afford it, I am gonna keep an eye out at the Salvage auctions for a SS or Z28 I may be able to get cheap, and make my car a V8 someday, then I will have everything done in 3"

Comment

Well in the future you might want to just add the 3" I pipe (dynomax makes mandrel bent sections which fit the car) and a 3" cat.

[img]smile.gif[/img]
        2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
        Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X