Slp loudmouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slp loudmouth

okay Im paying the man today to get me my loudmouth. I got it for 309 plus the 70 install kit and 40 for shipping. Before I pay him is there any other mod I can do for the same price that would give me more performace?
    Mods: SLP CAI, SLP loudmouth, Removed MAF screen, Remote Fog lights, Taillight Blackouts, \"Firebird\" in third brake light all on Kumho 245/50 R16\'s

Yes there is..but that's irrelevant..

If you have stock exhaust still, you need to open it up and let the car breathe. Intake and exhaust are usually the first two mods someone does to their car. Especially if you have the stock exhaust on, you will notice a difference if/when you put on the SLP Loudmouth.

From what I've heard, it will sound great on your car, and you will notice a difference, especially in high end.
    94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

I dont have a stock exhaust but i wanted to upgrade. so what else can give me more performance. I dont think headers give as much performance as people claim.
      Mods: SLP CAI, SLP loudmouth, Removed MAF screen, Remote Fog lights, Taillight Blackouts, \"Firebird\" in third brake light all on Kumho 245/50 R16\'s

Comment

Gears and LSD is a major upgrade..but then again, you're looking at over $600 to do all that.

Nitrous would be one the most HP increase mods, but again, that would cost you a lot more money.

[ September 22, 2003: Message edited by: Camaro_SLP ]</p>

Comment

Ummm, your modifications section in your profile only says <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>quite a bit<hr></blockquote>
          Maybe if we knew what you already have....

Comment

Oh...yeah i was feeling little lazy when I registered. I'll change that. Anyway gears and lsd does not cost 600. you just have to shop around. I price gears at 189 and lsd at 99. Do you think gears will make a big difference? More than new exhaust

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by LV2XLR8:
              Do you think gears will make a big difference? More than new exhaust <hr></blockquote>

Yes, I have done both, the gears do more. I personally opted for the exhaust and intake mods first though, it just seemed like the right order to me. You'll want exhaust for the sound though.
              -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by LV2XLR8:
                Oh...yeah i was feeling little lazy when I registered. I'll change that. Anyway gears and lsd does not cost 600. you just have to shop around. I price gears at 189 and lsd at 99. Do you think gears will make a big difference? More than new exhaust<hr></blockquote>

That price was including installation. Shop around for that and tell me what you find..$200 IF you're lucky,,

Comment

Oh yeah, I didnt factor in the labor because I do all my own work if possible. But I have a shop here that said if I couldnt install gears they would for 150. Not too bad I guess.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X