HP numbers from catback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP numbers from catback

Anyone got a list of the average gains from cat-back systems (Flowmaster, Magnaflow, ect)?
    <a href=\"http://www.xbox3604free.com/default.aspx?r=381546\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.xbox3604free.com/default.aspx?r=381546</a>

Dont expect anything huge. Maybe like 5hp gain and a few extra if the intake is upgraded. When I got my flowmaster put on, the car def. had more kick to it but nothing outrageous.
    CZ28.com SN-SFireGT98<br />-1998 Mystic Teal Metallic Camaro, V6, T-tops. <br />Mods-Whisper Induction Lid; K&N Air Filter; Flowmaster Am. Th. Series Cat-back.

Comment

No list, but I'll add mine. Going from stock exhaust with a cutout open, to the TSP Rumbler, I gained 10rwhp and 12rwtq:) Both were done with headers and no cat.
      <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Chevy High Performance Magazine (I think that was the one) dynoed a stock 3.8 and then installed flowmaster cat-back and re-dynoed and showed 10HP/12TQ gain. theres a thread about that article around here somewhere.
        \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Got a magazine here that dynoed the Tri Flows for 13HP and 14LBs of twist at the wheels. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
          1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

Im under the impression that a decent cat-back will give you about 10hp and about the same tq to the wheels
            Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by ellik:
              Chevy High Performance Magazine (I think that was the one) dynoed a stock 3.8 and then installed flowmaster cat-back and re-dynoed and showed 10HP/12TQ gain.
              Originally posted by F1GT:
              Got a magazine here that dynoed the Tri Flows for 13HP and 14LBs of twist at the wheels. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
              3 More HP & 2 More TQ for $400 More. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
              <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X