What do you guys think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think?

I was just going to get a muffler with single in dual out and some tips and call it a day. I'm not sure what kind of muffler yet. This guy I work with says he can get me a good price on making my exuast true duals. I thought that the v6 motor had to have a good bit of back pressure to function correctly, he says that if I go with something like 2.5in pipes all the way back to the mufflers that will still give me enough back pressure. What do you guys think this will sound like. By the way, no cats!!! :D :D
    Slp Hood, Raised Airbox, K&N Airfilter, 80 Series Flowmaster, Chrome 3in slash cut tips, 2% Limo Tint,Panasonic Head Unit, JL 6.5\'s in the doors, JL tweeters on the dash. Kick panels with JL 5.25 csi componet set. 2 JL12W3\'s in a probox. A JL 300/2 amp for the mids and high\'s, and a JL 500/1 for the BOTTOM. Xstatic Batcap 400(=200 farad). 18x8.5 chrome Zenetti Vegas, 245/40ZR18 Avon ZZ1\'s all the way around.

go with a spintech, it's my next exhaust. stay away from duals... too little ground clearance. I'm saving up for my 3" spintech [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
    A4 :( ws6 hood, magnaflow cat-back, Pewter ppg paint, red calipers w/ decals, t-tops, chrome wheels, cutout, bald rear right tire (3.42 w/o lsd)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X