CAI plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAI plans

Does anybody has the the plans on how to make your own CAI? One time saw a post of some one that had all the measurments of the CAI but now i can't find it.Can anyone help me?
    Thank you:
    -Ramsy-
    ~S87 Black 99 Firebird~

its easy, 4 feet of 4" dryer hose, 4x3" metal reducer, 3" cone filter from O Riellys....wait...you have the gay new type intake.

:D

well...look at the one in the link in my sig anyway!
    <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/adamon6thstreet\" target=\"_blank\">1996 Firechicken</a><br /><b>15.19@91.61</b><br /><i>It Rocks Your Panties</i><p>Daily Driver: <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/pimpnon6thstreet\" target=\"_blank\">1990 Pontiac Trans Sport SE</a><br />Most recent mod: Mounted an Evan on the dashboard.

Comment

Yeah mine it's a 99.I got the dryer hose too but what i was talking about was the: (for example the SLP CAI) type everyone has.Someone had the dimensions and instrutions on how to make one.
      thanx for the reply though! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      ~S87 Black 99 Firebird~

Comment

I have one on my 97. Different intake but it looks like the slp one...
        1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
        1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

Ok,here it go again. 98+ intake setup. :rolleyes:
          ~S87 Black 99 Firebird~

Comment

just remember if you put on a small pipe and a huge filter it won't do anything, a big pipe and small filter is better because a huge filter it could be 7' by 7' and small pipes will do nothing for ya, try to get the filter down to where you can trap some air making a ram air system, it will help you mid range to high range best of luck!
            98 camaro mods:Fast Toys Ram Air, Eaton POSI, TPSEM, K & N Air Filter, Custom whisper lid, bosch platinum plugs, 2002 WS6 exhaust, 180* thermo,gutted cat, trans go shift kit, tranny cooler,<br />\'67 Chevelle SS 327, bored too much shit to list et 12.3

Comment

I thought about taking measurements but I was too excited to get it put in after I got it. I'm sure somebody has though. That gives me ideas of what to do right now, I'm thinking of customizing for racing, I'll post details when it gets done.
              1997 Nassau Blue Vette<br />1989 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 (lifted with 31\" tires)<br />2000 V6 Camaro, loud, cammed 210rwhp *SOLD*

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 9t9fb:
                Ok,here it go again. 98+ intake setup. :rolleyes: <hr></blockquote>

The intake is the same on the 3.8 from 95 to 98, the new intake manifold and electric throttle came out first in 99.
                Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X