Cheap Bastard Question of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Bastard Question of the Week

You guys (and girls) have been pretty helpful with almost everything. Thus, I need help recovering financially from the holidays! ;) I am buying a cat-back Magnaflow exhaust for a '94 'bird (3.4). Does anyone know where I can purchase one cheaper than the FTPP price of $356.00? (+$30.00 shipping)

Thaks for any help you can provide!

Ebay!
    -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

^ x2
      1999 silver firebird: whisper lid, KN, Flowmaster 80 series, 3:42 gears

Comment

ebay is the obvious answer, im sure he knew that..

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Yes, I am familiar with and use eBay alot, but the rare Magnaflows I see for sale are for the V8's and I am not sure if they have that "S" pipe we V6 people need.

I was hoping to get an FTPP-like sites running specials or deals.

Comment

Catbacks don't come with s-pipes anyway. You'll have to get that seperate.
            2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

If you can't find anything on eBay and don't have any luck looking the the for sale section of forums, I'd suggest spending the money and going with FTPP. Their prices are cheaper than most other businesses and they have great customer service. Just a thought.
              1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X